Saturday, July 4, 2009

Everbody needs a little time away.....

Well, I know I'm really behind on my posts. I have been over-enjoying my summer with Abby. But, I have vowed to get back to work and post at least 2x each week until I'm caught up. Got a lot of great shots to share in the coming weeks.
So.....

This is Kelsey! I had the best time photographing her a few weeks ago (well, maybe it's been a LITTLE longer than that....) She looks amazing in absolutely every shot!

~Oh, to be so photogenic.... :)



We had the best time playing around in an alley off the square in downtown M'boro. She was so relaxed and just enjoyed being herself. Couldn't ask for more!
She is the perfect model...when she is famous one day, I told her I'd LOVE to shoot her album or book cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jen Turner Photography's Fan Box


Followers