Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bright Eyes

This is one of my latest little peanuts to photograph.
She has the sweetest personality.
We had some fun times during her 3 month session. She smiled a lot for us and I just can't help loving this one. My heart melts every time I look at this picture!

There's something about that little tongue poking out of her mouth.
LOVE IT!



She is such a bright-eyed and beautiful baby!


Just look at those yummy little wrinkles on her belly and the sweet way she crossed her feet just to show us all her perfect little toes!




My very favorite shot of her.


The cradle is a family heirloom. What a special way to be able to keep family close!


What an amazing moment to share in.

I love how the two of them just look lost in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jen Turner Photography's Fan Box


Followers