Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby B

Well, she finally made it.  My baby brother's new baby, Beatrice!  She was in no rush and already about a week late, but they brought her into the world, despite her best efforts to remain in mom's belly.  I got a chance to finally photograph her today.  She whined and complained (but in a really cute way that only babies can), relaxing long enough to give us some great shots.  I even got to try out a bunch of my new hats!  I absolutely LOVE all that hair.  Congrats, guys!!!!! 

Even caught her smiling a little...  :)




4 comments:

  1. I love these, you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - you are SUCH a great photographer! And Baby B is a great model too - soo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the cutest little butt.

    ReplyDelete

Jen Turner Photography's Fan Box


Followers