Thursday, February 19, 2009

And so begins my blogging....

I have watched from afar as others have blogged. I am now an expert. Hee Hee! Wish it were that easy. What better way to share my photographs?! Enjoy!!!

I recently went running around downtown with a fellow photographer friend (Steph w/BellaFlora Photography) on a VERY icy cold Saturday morning. We were on a mission to get our creative juices flowing. Not very easy when your blood is not freely flowing! It was frigid, but oh, so crisp and clear. Perfect sky!!! Here are a few...


This was the neatest! The buildings were reflecting in the Somet Center windows....


Down by the tracks. (this was a parking lot when I was in high school)

And last, but certainly my greatest picture of the day: my cohort, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jen Turner Photography's Fan Box


Followers